Chemsafe provides its customers with a Research & Consultancy service, starting always from an exhaustive analysis of “state-of-the-art” studies, so it is possible to elaborate specific project works about the advancement of new technologies dealing with nanomaterials.
Our activity will comprises the following services
- 1.1 Data literature search and data gaps analysis.
- 1.2 Data waiving.
- 1.3 Read across methodology.
- 1.4 Testing program design, including physical characterisation.
- 1.5 Testing program and study monitoring coordination.
Registration Dossier for Nanomaterials
- 2.1 Complete Registration Dossier for Nanomaterials.
Chemical Safety Report preparation
- 3.1 Human and Environmental Exposure calculation.
- 3.2 Exposure Scenarios set up.
- 3.3 Classification and Labelling.
- 3.4 Risk Characterisation for human and environment.
- 4.1 Preparation of Robust Study Summaries.
- 4.2 Technical dossier and study summaries redaction.
- 4.3 MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) preparation.
- 4.4 National and International liaison with Competent Authorities.
- 4.5 Post submission to Authorities report and follow up of the situation.
- 4.6 Study on technical and economical feasibility of the project.
- 4.7 Analysis of the best methods/ times and materials/dimensions to be apply.
General Consultancy on Nanomaterials to Manufacturers, Importers and Downstream Users